Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can people with the bottom lip of their front spoilers sprayied please show me some pics??? [I know ive put a few below but I want to see it on several different ST's please]

examples;

THANKS!!!

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Mine looks pretty much identical to Stevie G's

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle

Mine was the vinyl that DMB supply and I got a local signwriter to fit it for me

(And I wasn't really parked on double yellows, I'd jumped out for a quick photo but sadly not talented enough to photoshop the lines out
)

Attachments

·
1,599 Posts
QUOTE(motormadj @ 8 Jan 2010, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can people with the bottom lip of their front spoilers sprayied please show me some pics??? [I know ive put a few below but I want to see it on several different ST's please]

examples;

THANKS!!!

oooh, there's my car!

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,446 Posts
QUOTE(weSTie @ 9 Jan 2010, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sorry mate no can do not worth my while
takes to long

guess i'll have to get my hammer & duct tape out & have a go myself mate
thanks for the inspiration though. good to see some people thinkin outside the box.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.