Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can people with the bottom lip of their front spoilers sprayied please show me some pics??? [I know ive put a few below but I want to see it on several different ST's please]

examples;

THANKS!!!

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Mine looks pretty much identical to Stevie G's

Babygurl__392_.JPG

Mine was the vinyl that DMB supply and I got a local signwriter to fit it for me

(And I wasn't really parked on double yellows, I'd jumped out for a quick photo but sadly not talented enough to photoshop the lines out
)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
QUOTE(motormadj @ 8 Jan 2010, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah thanks, I had looked but couldn't see it on the site.

How much was it if you don't mind me asking??

I think it was about £15, probably best to give them a ring about it

·
1,599 Posts
QUOTE(motormadj @ 8 Jan 2010, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can people with the bottom lip of their front spoilers sprayied please show me some pics??? [I know ive put a few below but I want to see it on several different ST's please]

examples;

THANKS!!!

oooh, there's my car!

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
that is the toughest grill i've ever seen on an st weSTie. how much for you to make me one like that?

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
QUOTE(stingy @ 9 Jan 2010, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that is the toughest grill i've ever seen on an st weSTie. how much for you to make me one like that?

sorry mate no can do not worth my while
takes to long

·
1,599 Posts
QUOTE(motormadj @ 8 Jan 2010, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>indeed 'Rickylee'!
Hope you dont mind me using it as an example.
ps. Its a compliment dont u know. lol.

Yeah no worries bud, I was going to post a pic anyway!

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
QUOTE(weSTie @ 9 Jan 2010, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sorry mate no can do not worth my while
takes to long

guess i'll have to get my hammer & duct tape out & have a go myself mate
thanks for the inspiration though. good to see some people thinkin outside the box.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts