Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered 2 x Falken 452's yesterday after having an email confirming that they will beat the price on allnewtyres by 50p. Ordered yesterday at 1500 and have just received them, total cost £120. `seems as i was quoted £110 per tyre for them i am more than happy. Great service and can not thank them enough

·
Registered
41 Posts
QUOTE(St3Wales @ 18 Feb 2010, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I ordered 2 x Falken 452's yesterday after having an email confirming that they will beat the price on allnewtyres by 50p. Ordered yesterday at 1500 and have just received them, total cost £120. `seems as i was quoted £110 per tyre for them i am more than happy. Great service and can not thank them enough

how much will you pay for fitting and where will you get them fitted?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Camskill are superb

Local tyre places round here can't get anywhere near there prices so its worth paying a bit more to get them fitted. I had my last set from them fitted by the wheel refurbers when my wheels for my last car were being done. Alot of places round here now want £1 per inch to fit them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.