Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Decided when I got up today that the ST needed a good clean, but did not give it a polish or a wax though but still looks more than good enough comments more than welcome

P.S
think im gonna be screwed when I get Eibachs! see 6th image down, but it may go in the drive at the other side! fingers crossed.

Thanks For reading.

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,492 Posts
Looks good,i think you will need some sort of ramp to get it up measure the gap you have now at the lowest point and subtract the amount it will be lowered good luck

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Orange Man @ 20 Feb 2010, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks good,i think you will need some sort of ramp to get it up measure the gap you have now at the lowest point and subtract the amount it will be lowered good luck

we just got that drive way put in and my dad told the guy make it as level as you can so that my son can get his car in when its lowered doesent look like they paid much attention to it so maybe have to get em back and do it again lol

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
lovely clean
mate.
think your gonna have to get some ready mix to level your drive before the eibachs though.

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,492 Posts
Looking at the photos it looks more like the road and footpath that is the problem the channel is to low probably not much you can do apart from putting ramps down to level it off

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Orange Man @ 20 Feb 2010, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looking at the photos it looks more like the road and footpath that is the problem the channel is to low probably not much you can do apart from putting ramps down to level it off

yeh thats right mate, my street isnt level it slopes down into the kerb stones and is raised in the middle both sides like that all the way down the street :|

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Oooh very clean and very tight on the drive way lol but im sure you will work it out somehow

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Looking good, but as for the eibachs it looks like it's going to be really close - is there anyone local to you with eibachs that could come and test your driveway for you?

·
Registered
64 Posts
cracking looking car.

I cant decide pre facelift or not, I think this might have convinced me to get an 08

where did you get the ST badge?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts