Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Looks like due to a job change the ST could be in its way out

What I would like is any info/suggestions on quick-ish diesels? (The fuel of Satan, I know)

The two I'm toying with right now are the Seat Leon 2.0 TDI and the Civic 2.2 ctdi. If anyone knows good/bad things about these cars or any similar ones please post your 2p, it'll be appreciated!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Get a VAG diesel, arguably one of the best Diesels out there...

Leon FR TDi new shape would be a nice choice, at end of day its a Mk5 Golf underneath but witout the VW price hike...

Saying that, Toyota do someting calle the Toyota Auris T180/SR180 its a 2.2 D4-D engine low on emissions, but got quite a bit poke and 6 speed box...

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
QUOTE(Boogie @ 29 Nov 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all,

Looks like due to a job change the ST could be in its way out

What I would like is any info/suggestions on quick-ish diesels? (The fuel of Satan, I know)

The two I'm toying with right now are the Seat Leon 2.0 TDI and the Civic 2.2 ctdi. If anyone knows good/bad things about these cars or any similar ones please post your 2p, it'll be appreciated!

I test drove the Civic 2.2cdti a year or so ago. I was seriously underwhelmed.

I used to own a C-Max 2.0TDCi Ghia, which went to my Dad when I bought the ST. He has since had the C-Max remapped with Code Red, and my good God that is a quick car now....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts