Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know what the button on the drivers doorcard is for? its at the same bit as the passengers window switch but on the drivers side, iv pressed it a few times and it has not done anything

·
Registered
570 Posts
ejector seat. If yours isn't working I'd have it looked at!!

(its to disable the interior motion sensors as someone has said. Not sure exactly how it works but I think when the ignition is on give it a press then turn the ignition off, get out the car and lock it as normal. Only works once i.e. you have to do it each time you want the sensors off).

·
Registered
444 Posts
it's handy for when you're sat in the services eating a sandwich in your car to stop your alarm going off and making you look like a complete tool like it did to me numerous times when I first got the ST until I realised this button existed

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
it's handy for when you're sat in the services eating a sandwich in your car to stop your alarm going off and making you look like a complete tool like it did to me numerous times when I first got the ST until I realised this button existed
Or just don't lock the car with the fob when you're sat in it... Just press the lock above the handle

1 - 18 of 18 Posts