Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to be getting a vinyl put on my bumper and i was wondering what colour shall i do it ? ive got a forzon white ST, i was thinking either matt black or gloss black ? and also might get the rear diffuser wrapped in gloss black ?

what do you thing guys ?

·
Registered
359 Posts
QUOTE(S11nny @ 15 Feb 2010, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>does anyone have pics of a white focus with the a glossy lip ?

awrite mate, i'll post you a couple of pictures the morra ma white focus
-3 went in today to get fog surrounds, grills, roof spoiler, front lip and rear apron sprayed gloss black. Canny wait

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
Make sure the lip matches the grills, defuser and fog surounds (if a pre-facelift).

I did our lasses in a satin, special effect paint (it was the one that made this popular) the paint was expensive but looks better than a wrap also subtle and should stand the test of time (not fashion colour)

however the grills and fog surrounds are not all that expnsive if you change your mind so go for what ever you like, experiement and have some fun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.