Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone then? I enjoy the odd bottle of tonic.
only fresh out the fridge though.

freezer best with a bit o frosting.

Greig

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
i've still yet to try this stuff! there was a big hoo har about it in the news last week, somthing to do with 80% of crime in scottland involved people drinking it

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
na you have to get passed the first mouthful and it has to be super cold.

iv been drinking seven years and enjoyed most bottles i won`t lie you get the odd one with a finger nail or the like floating in it but superb all the same lol

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
QUOTE(SpacemanST @ 5 Feb 2010, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>na you have to get passed the first mouthful and it has to be super cold.

iv been drinking seven years and enjoyed most bottles i won`t lie you get the odd one with a finger nail or the like floating in it but superb all the same lol

Didnt even know you could still buy it, Think i will stick to the Larger, prefer my beer fingernail free

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
still buy it oh yes sell it in most shops in central scotland and esp the glasgow way think they sell most in coatbridge/ardrie.

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
oh oh me me! i had two bottles of bucky last night. great stuff. could've
through a straw this morning though

·
Registered
204 Posts
thats my boy and yeh the biggest downfall the Buckfast
black/purple water cannon comes to mind.

i had a 31 and a 26 last sat night ended up in City nightclub with my step-father-in-law-to-be hes bout 52 not a good plan but semmed it after 2 bottles then some champange lol

i plan on another couple the morro

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
QUOTE(SpacemanST @ 5 Feb 2010, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thats my boy and yeh the biggest downfall the Buckfast
black/purple water cannon comes to mind.

i had a 31 and a 26 last sat night ended up in City nightclub with my step-father-in-law-to-be hes bout 52 not a good plan but semmed it after 2 bottles then some champange lol

i plan on another couple the morro

woo woo woo have a good time, woo woo woo buckfast wine.
gonna have some tomorrow night myself.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gon yersel chief

this

leads to this

that was last summer, (not the actually bottle of wine that lead to it.)

·
Formerly known as wabbit1
2,791 Posts
Awrite man, geez a swally o' yer Bucky :chav:

:lol: tried it once when I was about 14. Preferred the MD 20/20 myself :rofl:

Now I'm all grown up and older I prefer the taste of Budweiser :thumbsup:

Everyone to their own though mate and if you enjoy Buckfast then go for it :yep: :cheers:

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
QUOTE(SpacemanST @ 5 Feb 2010, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>na you have to get passed the first mouthful and it has to be super cold.

Sounds like a delightful brew and with added protein

What does it actually taste like, I have just seen a video of a wine connoisseur tasting it with not a great review I am afraid.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
God that stuff is lethal it was my favourite drink when i was alot younger guaranteed way to have a nite you dont remember
tho the days following were rather awful
. I preferred the apple or was it pear i cant remember it down and up the same way if i remember correctly
. Now i stick to archers and only 2 as im a light weight.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I often indulge in a bottle of the fine wine, seeing as I can usually get it for free from the works "supplies" office. Usually down half the bottle and top it back up with Red Bull. Not touched it since New Year seeing as I spent more time on the floor than I did standing lol

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
QUOTE(browner @ 9 Feb 2010, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I often indulge in a bottle of the fine wine, seeing as I can usually get it for free from the works "supplies" office. Usually down half the bottle and top it back up with Red Bull. Not touched it since New Year seeing as I spent more time on the floor than I did standing lol

Craig what else is in the works supplies cupboard

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
never thought of dumping red bull in with it that must be proper lethal then

i enjoy a pint of buckfast and milk with dinner before a night out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts