Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys thot id post a pic of my focus just got it last week after selling my fiesta st. Just got eibachs fitted and hopefully my plate this week lots more to come soon !!!

focus

My old fiesta

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah loads cars going tommorow to see about a leather retrim for its xmas . Start of jan im getting the reiger front lip and stoffler diffuser and a full respray and new wheels . I want to get the looks how i want it before more bhp i think Butsy's ride is the benchmark

·
Registered
648 Posts
will be looking forward to this, as our cars presently look exactly the same (apart from coded fog surrounds)

i too am interested in exactly the same bumper mods

reigler front, stoffler back .....i will probably colour code the front grills at the same time

keep us informed

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a few wee stone chips on the front bumper and my best m8 sprays for ford so not that expensive
. my interiors getting done in dunfermline jimmy the guy used to work for transcal

·
Registered
484 Posts
very nice mate.
blacks sweet . not that im biased in any way lol.

im not sold on the eibachs for myself, the fiesta ST its a must but the focus has a good stance normally. dont get me wrong mate it looks sweet as
!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wee update to my st. Sorry about the rubbish pics of my phone. Stoffler rear and Reiger front waiting to be fitted when the car gets sprayed

3 Inch down pipe with 100 cell sports cat
cat back exhaust
Dreamscience
bbs alloys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts