Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
QUOTE(mcintoish @ 5 Jan 2010, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just wondering if anyone would want to to this small show

http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk/
i went last year and i was very suprised to see NO
s at all!!

i'm goin to put my car in the one make parking but i was wondering, if we get enough people, if we could arrange a small club stand?

Good idea, i'v not been to this event before but if you can get enough interest then great.

You can put me down.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
Could well be interested in this as well , a club stand would be nice

·
Banned
855 Posts
ok cool guys. i shall make some enquries into having a club stand in a min as i know that you have to book early for the one make parking.

im not sure how big a club stand we could have as i know the renault alpine owners club normally have a biiiiiiiiiig stand right in the middle

tony

phil

speedfreak

kevin

scott + laura
(maybe)

big kev

tony st
(RS)

tony

adam

footballer

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
QUOTE(mcintoish @ 5 Jan 2010, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ok cool guys. i shall make some enquries into having a club stand towards the end of the week as im off work for my birthday, plus i know that you have to book early for the one make parking.

im not sure how big a club stand we could have as i know the renault alpine owners club normally have a biiiiiiiiiig stand right in the middle
mcintoish

phil

speedfreak

Hopefully we can get some more people interested so we will have a better idea on numbers. Maybe give it a few days or a week ?

·
Banned
855 Posts
right i just had a look on the website's forms and we can book a ' special club display ' which allows for up to 15 cars on one designated plot.

its a £5 admin fee per car and £10.50 per adult, with a minimum admin fee of £50 (10 cars), so ideally we would need 10 cars to keep the cost to a minimum

we would need to get the form back asap so that we do get a decent plot and entry

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
QUOTE(mcintoish @ 5 Jan 2010, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>right i just had a look on the website's forms and we can book a ' special club display ' which allows for up to 15 cars on one designated plot.

its a £5 admin fee per car and £10.50 per adult, with a minimum admin fee of £50 (10 cars), so ideally we would need 10 cars to keep the cost to a minimum

we would need to get the form back asap so that we do get a decent plot and entry

Ok I'll pin this topic and see what interest we get.

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
QUOTE(kevin @ 7 Jan 2010, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ive been to this show most years since i was about 10 infact
im up for this can you put me down please

Nice one Kevin.

Anyone else interested in this one.

·
Banned
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just to let you all know, i live 30secs up the road from there so it could b a good idea to meet at mine 1st (plus you might get a cuppa)

but we'll arrange more nearer the time obviously

·
Registered
130 Posts
QUOTE(mcintoish @ 7 Jan 2010, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just to let you all know, i live 30secs up the road from there so it could b a good idea to meet at mine 1st (plus you might get a cuppa)

but we'll arrange more nearer the time obviously

id be interested

1 - 20 of 142 Posts