Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok does anybody know where i can obtain the bleed nipple for the brakes as my heavy handed mate snapped mine. I dont really want to buy the whole unit as ive heard this is costly i only require the bleed nipple. Am i right in thinking id be best to go to the scrap yard for one. Ford say they will only sell the whole unit. Thanks, Daz.

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
QUOTE(Shaggy @ 24 Jan 2010, 02:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ok does anybody know where i can obtain the bleed nipple for the brakes as my heavy handed mate snapped mine. I dont really want to buy the whole unit as ive heard this is costly i only require the bleed nipple. Am i right in thinking id be best to go to the scrap yard for one. Ford say they will only sell the whole unit. Thanks, Daz.

Try your local car/bike spares shop or e bay! As long as you know the thread size and the length of the nipple you should be able to get one no problem! Are you sure Ford dont sell them seperately?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ill try that. It was my mate who went for me to ask at fords and he said they told him they only stock the whole unit. Maybe they were lying to try getting more money from me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.