Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im booked in to get the CP320 remap next saturday and I can't wait
It's not that I'm even into going fast its more about having the power there for when I need it. We all like to sometimes put our foot down and show the
in the modded corsa what an ST is all about but I've been surprised on how many none sporty cars can actually keep up with my ST.

So next saturday I should be a very happy chappy.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Full package? You mean the exhaust etc? Im just going for the stage 2 map. I already have the pro alloy intercooler, full piper system including 3" downpipe and sports cat, dreamscience induction kit, RS clutch etc.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I can't wait till I get it. I'm just waiting to buy an airtec intercooler then I'll be getting the software.

Maybe a downpipe aswell.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Full package? You mean the exhaust etc? Im just going for the stage 2 map. I already have the pro alloy intercooler, full piper system including 3" downpipe and sports cat, dreamscience induction kit, RS clutch etc.
You running the standard map with all those mods

·
Registered
606 Posts
You running the standard map with all those mods
Same as me. Full mods like AS CAIS, DS exhaust and sports cat, RS clutch, RS oil cooler, DS intercooler, RS plugs, Standard map! Haha

Bought it with mods, (ive changed DS CAIS to AS) it's run sweet for 6 months, big service this week then map time, thinking about getting a second hand DS Stratagem with Mod B/C/X on it, or considering Collins stage 2 one shot map.

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
Same as me. Full mods like AS CAIS, DS exhaust and sports cat, RS clutch, RS oil cooler, DS intercooler, RS plugs, Standard map! Haha

Bought it with mods, (ive changed DS CAIS to AS) it's run sweet for 6 months, big service this week then map time, thinking about getting a second hand DS Stratagem with Mod B/C/X on it, or considering Collins stage 2 one shot map.
Didn't think it would run nicely with the RS plugs?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts