What do i have to do to go from stage 2 to stage 3 please

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am not keen on this stage 2 map,
Is stage 3 worth doing or just put a diff map altogether
What do i have to do to go from stage 2 to stage 3 please
Is this the same Northy 8 from the MLR?

Go with the dreamscience, I have the superchips stageone and its jerky as :censored:, not verysooth at all, so on the verge of changing to the dreamscience!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this the same Northy 8 from the MLR?

Go with the dreamscience, I have the superchips stageone and its jerky as
, not verysooth at all, so on the verge of changing to the dreamscience!
yes mate thats me,
Bought a st3 08 in white mate,,
Yes the blufin is :censored: mate, to laggy , seems to hard at about 3000rpm which is abit high for these little turbo;s

·
Registered
133 Posts
yes mate thats me,
Bought a st3 08 in white mate,,
Yes the blufin is
mate, to laggy , seems to hard at about 3000rpm which is abit high for these little turbo;s
Yeah was having a look earlier, very nice! That lad got a bargain with your EVO.

Id probably go Code red but its just under a grand if you require the handset so im on the look out for a Dreamscience, and i'll sell on my bluefin, thing is i have the feeling all these plug and play maps might be the same, bit laggy and not very smooth!

Like the Focus though, great low down, wipes my mates scooby!!, really quiet fancy an RS look wise but im not sure its any better than a remapped ST power wise, is it worth the extra ££££!!

All the best with the car Paul!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah was having a look earlier, very nice! That lad got a bargain with your EVO.

Id probably go Code red but its just under a grand if you require the handset so im on the look out for a Dreamscience, and i'll sell on my bluefin, thing is i have the feeling all these plug and play maps might be the same, bit laggy and not very smooth!

Like the Focus though, great low down, wipes my mates scooby!!, really quiet fancy an RS look wise but im not sure its any better than a remapped ST power wise, is it worth the extra ££££!!

All the best with the car Paul!
hi mate, yes the evo wanted a few bits mate, like the turbo kit was not the best, new twin plate clutch, rs rear diff, engine had done 45,000 miles at 2.2 bar of hard boost so will not last forever
Yes love these st;s,, miss the top end power but bottom end is good,,
You can;t beat a bespoke map , but these will have to do mate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts