Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have been wondering this for a while. I have got a iPhone and it pairs to my st2 Sony mp3 stereo just fine and making calls on it is not only great but also a great way to not get stopped for using the phone. There is allways that importent phone call that would catch me out if I did not have the carphone. Anyway I want to know since it's Bluetooth can I play music from my phone on my car stereo using the Bluetooth?if I could it would save me using the wire coming from the glove box. Any info would be great
thanks guys

·
Registered
59 Posts
QUOTE(sw999 @ 27 Feb 2010, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi I have been wondering this for a while. I have got a iPhone and it pairs to my st2 Sony mp3 stereo just fine and making calls on it is not only great but also a great way to not get stopped for using the phone. There is allways that importent phone call that would catch me out if I did not have the carphone. Anyway I want to know since it's Bluetooth can I play music from my phone on my car stereo using the Bluetooth?if I could it would save me using the wire coming from the glove box. Any info would be great
thanks guys

The only BT module that supports BT audio is the 8M5T-19C112-AM module fitted from 03/2009. You can change the BT module, but is expensive £170 +VAT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts