Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

I'm after some help. I had my Blackberry bonded to my bluetooth (touchscreen unit) until i accidently deleted it. Can I get it back?!? Not a chance!

I have search on my BLackberry and found 'Ford Audio' then I stick in the code (as in the manual) 0000, and nothing...

I seem to remember that when I did it last time, the Sat Nav gave me a ramdom 4 digit code to put in my phone.

Argh, its driving me nuts. So any guidance is greatfully received.

Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI

Yep, tried 1234

When i bond my phone normally the Sat Nav gives the number. i guess its an issue with the latest OS for the Blackberry. Tried getting support from vodafone - no joy. Its just frustrating me

Thanks

·
Registered
694 Posts
the best thing to do is delete the pairing from ur blackberry and start again from scratch. that way the number the head unit gives u is right when they pair. i had the same problem with my iphone . as soon as i deleted the ford audio name from my fone and tried it again it worked first time... no probs since

regards Mark

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mark

yeah, tried that too. I deleted from both phone and sat nav. But it still doens't give me the ramdon number. I have another blackberry (a bold) and that works no problem. Which makes me think its the software on the 'Curve', rather than the sat nav.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
after much messing around - it turned out that the new OS version didn't like 'special' characters - in my case a hyphen in the phones bluetooth name!

All sorted now.

Cheers, Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.