Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yes you can, more so depending on what mods you have! Initially i found stage 1 alot more smoother than 2, but that was because of the mods i was running with at the time! I have a few more mods and no she just pulls like a train!

The beauty now with bluefin is that you can now have both maps and swap between the two as long as you have their desktop software to allow this. That way you can compare the two and stick with the map you like best or suits the mods you currently have. If things chnage then just change the map to suit! Hope this helps!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for replies,,
What peak boost will stage 2 reach please,,
I am guessing around 1.2 dropping to 1 bar,,
Looking at putting a bigger turbo housing on after the intercooler and decat/frt pipe
Is stage 4 the top map on these bluefins
I have owned a 520bhp evo 8 for the last 5 yrs with a stand alone ecu autronic so this is all new to me,,
Excuse my lack of knowledge on these

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Dependant on what mods you have then you will notice a difference but the dfference is minmal in comparison from stock to stage 1.
Peak boost again depends on what mods you have.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers guys
Hoping to run near 330bhp in april,,
Got a race at the pod against a stage 2 golf edition 30,,
My mate in 1,, stage 2 with dsg ran 13.1 @110mph
Quick cars for fwd,,
My evo ran 11/4 @124mph ,, but was not a very good rd car as too much lag etc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.