Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I bought Stage 3 from Bluefin and now I have problems with uploud my remap.
Servers Supechips aren't respose.
Customer service confirm my purchase but servers not response.

I know, I'm living in Asia when internet is Sci-fi but I know my civil right.
Yes! We are monkeys but my ST is prepare to drive for monkeys!
Anybody has the same problem from Superchips?

My "white bear" gave me 1 MB extra. Maybe now I connect with Superchips?

No!

Still is silence.

So, tell me what have to do guy from Poland (Asia)BTW (Europe) with guys from London?
3 days Im waiting for answer. Nothing!

Idiot from Poland?

Thanks mates!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi, are you sure you have the latest software download from Bluefin, they update their firmware alot.

Alan

·
Registered
477 Posts
QUOTE(maxal @ 23 Jan 2010, 06:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi, are you sure you have the latest software download from Bluefin, they update their firmware alot.

Alan

Alans right,

I had the same problem last month, go to their website, download it from there and you should be sorted

Cheers

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Failing that, if there are still server problems Superchips can email the file you for your car and tell you how to upload from your computer onto the handset - this feature has been simplified with their latest software so you can choose a range of maps to run.

It used to be that if you got a connection issue partway through your download would have to re-enable it on their server again as it assumed it had been uploaded and didn't stay available.

search here for the thread on the Bluefin Desktop

·
Founder (retired)
4,806 Posts
Hi

I had the same issue with mine I think the whole system is shutdown over the weekend. I called them during the week in working time and they sorted it all out for me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts