Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I want to tint my back 3 windows of the ST. I thought it might not look right on it's own so i was thinking about getting the alloys sprayed black and maybe have the chequer vinyl down the side of the car in black.

In my head i think it would look nice, but i am wondering if anyone had pics of the above done to their car

Thanks guys

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi, I have the factory tinted glass on my Blue St and it looks Ok. I'm also thinking about getting the alloys done black.

·
Registered
773 Posts
We have the rear three tinted limo black, the standard silver wheels and fading chequers and it looks fine.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those pics do look nice, what % are those tints?

Where did you get the centre caps from, i do like those?

Nice car btw mate

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was looking on the DMB website and i can't decide what to go for. Do i got for solid black chequer's or do i go for black fading into blue? Do you get the chequers just on the side or do you get the ones to go on the boot and bonnet aswell?

And for the centre caps i can only see ones for the RS

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
I was looking on the DMB website and i can't decide what to go for. Do i got for solid black chequer's or do i go for black fading into blue? Do you get the chequers just on the side or do you get the ones to go on the boot and bonnet aswell?

And for the centre caps i can only see ones for the RS
Here is a link the wheel centres: http://www.dmb.uk.com/Product/Ford-Wheel-Centre-GEL-Overlays-x4/461

You will need to order 55mm if yours is a facelift or 60mm for a pre-facelift.

As for the chequers - go with what your heart tells you, you are the one that has to live with it

However, if it was me, and I was having the black tints and black wheels, I think I would go for solid to tie the two in together. I would also go for the bonnet and boot chequers as you could always remove them at a later date if you got bored with them.

Hope this helps, I look forward to seeing the piccies when it's all done

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah i think i will be going for the gloss black chequers.

I didn't know the centre cap size's were different from the pre-facelift to the facelift. My car is a 57 plate so that would make it a pre-facelift?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts