Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted per blue in bathgate tesco car park mon 8th around 19.15pm seen club sticker's in your window and noticed the black alloys, car was gleaming as well

you were leaving just as i had parked up aint seen the car before or at any meets!

·
Registered
6 Posts
QUOTE(g mac @ 9 Feb 2010, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Spotted per blue in bathgate tesco car park mon 8th around 19.15pm seen club sticker's in your window and noticed the black alloys, car was gleaming as well

you were leaving just as i had parked up aint seen the car before or at any meets!

Awrite mate that would be mine, think ive saw your
a few times driving around the area unless theres more than one PB st with side stripes
Yea ive not been to any meets only had the car a few monthes.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one you should come to a few meets that are coming up!

where do live am fae stoneyburn but living in bathgate now.

My
is the only one with faded stripes i've seen about our place but seen a few with full side stripes

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is there any meets near west lothian
? Iam staying in bathgate the now aswell but originally from Broxburn. Ye thought yours was the only one with the faded side stripes, seen a couple of
s with the full side stripes aswell one of em with 300 written on it.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Mando you should get yourself along to a meet sometime,check out the Scotland South Regional forum for the nexts meets

We have a big meet/Rolling Road Day this Saturday at Dalgety Bay in Fife...we are a friendly bunch,if you were able to pop over it would be a great way of meeting all the other owners

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ye I will try my best to make it to some meets, can't make it this Saturday got a homer to do and really skint but I'll keep a eye on the regional forums

Spotted your st tonight g Marc at tescos, always seem to be there lol you were away by the time I came back out though, car looked good though.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aye that was my better half driving the car i made her wash it earlier that day

aye you will always see us at tesco feel,s like were never away fae that place

like jimmy was saying keep checking scotland south region forum for up coming meets

1 - 7 of 7 Posts