Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

I wanted to change the front interior light to blue and the back one aswell. I bought the bulbs (blue festoons) and changed the front one. It worked fine and i was happy with it. I then went to change the back and the festoon bulbs i got was too small, so i just put the original bulb back in.

Now the footwell lights, front and back interior lights including map lights and the lights under the sun visor dont work, but the submarine lights do work. Have i blown a fuse?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Yes you have , same thing happened to me some time ago, look in the handbook to locate the fuse number , mine an 07 plate & the fuse box is under the glovebox & tricky to access , do it broad daylight & ideally get someone to help , the fuse costs pennys from halfords, sure it's the 10 amp mini fuse (red) , good luck

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
QUOTE(wilson2010 @ 20 Feb 2010, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What number fuse is it for the lights i mentioned above? I have looked in the hand book but un-sure to which one it is

EDIT: Is it the "Battery saver, interior lamps" fuse which is number 104 in the manual??

Yeah pretty sure that is the right one , was defo a mini 10 amp , take your time it's so damn fiddly,

i'll see if i can find my original thread

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for helping me. I had a quick go and i managed to get the fuse box out so i will go get a fuse now

I'm just hoping that it wont blow again. Would it be best to put the blue bulbs in 1st before the new fuse or wont it really matter?

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
QUOTE(wilson2010 @ 20 Feb 2010, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for helping me. I had a quick go and i managed to get the fuse box out so i will go get a fuse now

I'm just hoping that it wont blow again. Would it be best to put the blue bulbs in 1st before the new fuse or wont it really matter?

defo Wilson , make sure theres no break in connections too , oh & buy more than one just in case , they are not expensive ,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.