Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Does anyone know what month in 2009 Ford started putting the Black wheels on the ST. Ive been looking at a few Ford Direct STs mainly around August/Sept 2009, but as they dont supply photos of the cars, I dont know which colour wheels they have on. Im assuming they started after a certain date / chassis number.

Any ideas??

·
Registered
104 Posts
QUOTE(Kiteboydave @ 6 Feb 2010, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>if i remember it was cars that went into production in November, got ours in December and came as the new 2010 spec

I was told by the dealer I have my car ordered with that it was cars built in december came with the black alloys. I have just had to pay £87 to get them in silver

·
Registered
57 Posts
we ordered in October on the 09 spec and when the car arrived the dealer was baffled it had black wheels.

Thanks to the forum I dicsovered that privacy and DEATC was now standard so got the money off the original agreed priced, theres a post about the spec and when it came into production somewhere which is why November rings a bell. Seen a few cars on here that were delivered in December with the black wheels.

·
Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
24,452 Posts
No idea why they did this as our poll seemed to show black as being the less popular choice.

·
Registered
104 Posts
i have seen a pb
on camp with black alloys and they look totally different to the press photos. They are very glossy and I went for silver as my car will be sea grey so may look out of place.

Not as bad as the pink
my daughter has on NFS Shift lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts