Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hi All,

Have been getting pretty excited about adding some side stripes to my PB
but am unsure on what colour / style to go for.

Could I ask that anyone willing and able post me some photos of different options I have? I've been hunting about online and few galleries but its becoming a little hard to decide.

Grey to Fade is Subtle but solid white really pops of the car. Either way, photos, opinions, ultimatums. please post whatever you have.

It all helps.

Oh also DMB graphics seem to be the best place I've found to order from. What's the opinion? Seems all good to me.

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would go silver with a thin red pin stripe on top and bottom see if i can load a pic of mine.I did silver with thin orange pin stripe adds more strike to the stripes.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(African Sky @ 11 Jan 2010, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would go silver with a thin red pin stripe on top and bottom see if i can load a pic of mine.I did silver with thin orange pin stripe adds more strike to the stripes.

Wow!
That looks the business. Where did you get these decals from?
I think your spot on with the Red on Silver. Might have to see if they have an example of a white fade to clear with the red pin stripe. Thats got to look good.

Thanks in advance African Sky

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks mate.I tryied fitting them myself but didnt come out right so went to a local decal shop in bristol and they drew them up and fitted them.I then got bored of the plain silver so bought the orange pin stripe tape cost £3 for 8meters.And i fitted it myself.If i get bored of the orange stripe i will fit lime green or red thats the cool thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts