Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hey guys, looking for some help if anybody knows the best remedy, had a black bic ballpoint pen in my pocket the other day and yep,
thing leaked in my pocket leaving a couple of black ink spots on the orange part of the seat
, been on google and there are people saying use nail varnish remover and hairspray, even baby shampoo as well as other weird and wonderfull suggestions to remove ink ??? anyway was wondering if anybody on here has had the misfortune to have this happen to them and if so how they fixed it, did a quick search on here but nothing came up, any help would be great, thanx in advance, cheers Rob.

·
Registered
209 Posts
QUOTE(Menzies999 @ 19 Feb 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey guys, looking for some help if anybody knows the best remedy, had a black bic ballpoint pen in my pocket the other day and yep,
thing leaked in my pocket leaving a couple of black ink spots on the orange part of the seat
, been on google and there are people saying use nail varnish remover and hairspray, even baby shampoo as well as other weird and wonderfull suggestions to remove ink ??? anyway was wondering if anybody on here has had the misfortune to have this happen to them and if so how they fixed it, did a quick search on here but nothing came up, any help would be great, thanx in advance, cheers Rob.

The hairspray is the one to go for, it will only work though as long as you have not tried to remove it with anything else 1st.
Spray some onto a cloth then gently wipe off the biro from the seat, repeat if necessary with same process.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts