Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
QUOTE(ST Bunky @ 22 Feb 2010, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anyone got any snaps of black chrome wheels, but the facelft versions?

Cheers!

I will post a picture of mine next Monday if no one beats me too it. Apparently you either like them or you don't.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive seen them on a pre-facelift and they looked great.

Think they will suit my silver facelift. My cars getting a paint job next week. i.e. Gloss Ebony Black - diffuser, top and bottom front grills and bottom lip. To match my mirror covers.

Think the black chrome will set it off nice.

Will look forward to having a butchers when they're done.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I no you asked for face lift versions but no ones posted anything so ill post mine, there called shadow chrome not sure if theres a diff

Havnt really been able to catch the colour properly they look really dark at times aswell as light!

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
Im sorry Guys but I would be forever trying to wash them! Just look covered in brake dust to me.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like the shadow chrome, Locky, but i do think the black chrome will look stunning against the silver body colour. Give it a bit more contrast.

Cheers for that Dmac800...That black chrome is deffo the look im after.

Theres a place near me called JP Polishing. He gets good reviews, so as he's near me, i'll see if he can do the work.

If not, does anyone know a good wheel refurb shop in Southeast Essex area?

Cheers all for the help.

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts