Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
I am preping the car nice and early to get ready for some trackdays I am doing this year

Just had Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 in satin black fitted with Parada Spec 2 tires.

Full service today with some nice new RS spark plugs to try and cure a misfire then the brakes need starting - Ferodo DS2500 pads and some drilled & grooved discs.

Back seats coming out soon and a Whiteline rear ARB will be coming as well

Rob

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
much prefer your new wheels mate! im not in the slightest bit jealous! you lucky
!

awesome! an
with attitude!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I like the car, but dont like the rims. To me its going from a special design rim (that only STs and Lambos have by the factory), to a very plain and much circulated after market rim design. With lots of spokes that i hate

BUT, you probably get less weight, you see the brakes more, and YOU like them. So it doesnt matter if i dont

Happy track days ! (post a video if you can ! )

·
Registered
104 Posts
wheels look nice. I have seen a car with the wheel rim in red and they looked good. As above maybe get some red calipers too

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the commnets people

Calipers will be getting done very soon - paint is in the garage just need better weather

Rob

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tires = am finding the tires awesome; went to Whitby for a day out on sunday and were phenominal with huge grip. Bit slippy in damp & wet but ok.

Springs = Eibach spring kit (think it is 25mm-35mm lower)

Once again thanks for the comments

Rob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts