Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts
Just consider any potential warranty complications with buying overseas.
Yeah seems like the only issue tbf...

From the Bilstein website -

WARRANTY DETAILS FOR TC (B4) / C / HD (B6) / Sport (B8) / BTS (B12) / PSS (B14) / PSS9 & PSS10 (B16) / 5100 (Application Specific) GAS PRESSURE SHOCKS

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY

Bilstein warrants to the original retail purchaser that, for the life of each Gas Pressure Shock, this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Proof of purchase is required process warranty. Please return product to the original place of purchase.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
What is the ride like on the b8s with eibachs?

Or the b6s with standard springs?
I can't comment on the B6's but I think they are just a standard OEM specification shock so should not be appreciably different to the originals. As for the B8's & eibachs like I have fitted they are brilliant. The springs on standard shocks can be very crashy if worked hard. The first thing I noticed after fitting the Bilsteins was how much flatter the car stayed through the corners. No major rolling so you could take more speed into the corner. Plus no bottoming out and crashing even if worked hard. In total they completely transformed the handling of the car. For me the B12 coilovers are excessive unless you do lots of track days & the like but B8's will be like night & day to your handling!

Yeah seems like the only issue tbf...

From the Bilstein website -

WARRANTY DETAILS FOR TC (B4) / C / HD (B6) / Sport (B8) / BTS (B12) / PSS (B14) / PSS9 & PSS10 (B16) / 5100 (Application Specific) GAS PRESSURE SHOCKS

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY

Bilstein warrants to the original retail purchaser that, for the life of each Gas Pressure Shock, this product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Proof of purchase is required process warranty. Please return product to the original place of purchase.
Dave at FST will have no problems with warranties etc as he is an approved Bilstein supplier/agent.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Mk2 B6 kits - £480 delivered. (stock of these is very limited though)

Mk2 B8 kits - £475 delivered.

Mk2 B12 kits - £575 delivered.

Mk3 kits - POA

If anyone wants them fitted rather than delivered Dave will quote on an individual basis but he will be prepared to do a deal for that as well.

Therefore we need the usual minimum 10 people and we can start the ball rolling.

1. Monkey d. Mk2 B8

Discussion starter · #37 ·
Ok people.

Firstly Happy New Year.

I will give everyone chance to get over any Christmas excesses and then see if there is any continued interest in the kits.

Failing that I will then close the GB & maybe try again later if there is any interest so as not to keep the supplier hanging on.

Cheers.

Ok people.

Firstly Happy New Year.

I will give everyone chance to get over any Christmas excesses and then see if there is any continued interest in the kits.

Failing that I will then close the GB & maybe try again later if there is any interest so as not to keep the supplier hanging on.

Cheers.
:thumbsup: Tell you what if you get 5 orders together we will match these prices.......

Discussion starter · #39 ·
:thumbsup: Tell you what if you get 5 orders together we will match these prices.......

Thanks for this Andy.

So come on then people - get your names down & let's get these kits sorted. When you fit them you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner (and kick yourself as well) when you realise how much of a let down the standard suspension set up is as opposed to these!!!

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.