Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys what do you reckon the best remap to go for is got blue focus st2 lowered and side striped so far

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
why don't you just check out the ECU / re-mapping part of the forum as your an owner member. These questions have been asked sooooo many times before it's unreal, there's so many threads out there about what's best, try doing a search about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh stuff it, just get a DS re-map! Thats what I run and it's excellent

EDIT: I've just searched re-maps blah blah blah and it turned up 23 PAGES worth of reading, happy days

to the club BTW!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Ryan @ 29 Nov 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why don't you just check out the ECU / re-mapping part of the forum as your an owner member. These questions have been asked sooooo many times before it's unreal, there's so many threads out there about what's best, try doing a search about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh stuff it, just get a DS re-map! Thats what I run and it's excellent
EDIT: I've just searched re-maps blah blah blah and it turned up 23 PAGES worth of reading, happy days
to the club BTW!!cheers bud new to this forum cant know it all but il check it out

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
With Ryan on this one mate . i also have Dreamscience . Does what it says on the tin , and rather well as it happens

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Hello and
to the club

It is always good to see another Scottish member

If there is anything you think I can help you with feel free to drop me a PM

Check out the Scotland South regional forum to see what is going on locally...you would be made more than welcome if you decided to come along to one of our meets

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Speedfreek @ 29 Nov 2009, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>With Ryan on this one mate . i also have Dreamscience . Does what it says on the tin , and rather well as it happens
cheers for advice will check it out and let you know
QUOTE(Jimmy @ 29 Nov 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello and
to the club
It is always good to see another Scottish member
If there is anything you think I can help you with feel free to drop me a PM
Check out the Scotland South regional forum to see what is going on locally...you would be made more than welcome if you decided to come along to one of our meets
QUOTE(jascos @ 29 Nov 2009, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>cheers for advice will check it out and let you know

·
Registered
119 Posts
Dreamscience Dsci, very much like the original power delivery characteristics but WELL beefed up, lots of fun.

Oh and er
to the club

·
Registered
694 Posts
Well im off to dreamscience next tuesday to get my induction kit fitted but am also gonna be picking up my strategem ultra handset up....... So looks like dsci map for the drive home

happy dayzzzz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts