Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Formerly known as wabbit1
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, pretty much as title says for the following 3 products.

Without spending a small fortune, what is:

A - best to use for applying Autoglym Super Resin Polish
2 - best for applying Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection
D - best for applying Autoglym HD Wax

I'm using Meguires cloths for buffing the listed polishes/waxes off the car but would just like to know what's best for applying them to the paint?

As always, thankyou

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
How do?
not sure if its the best but for SRP and EGP I use microfibre cloths which seem to work fine. Local hardware store does 3 x cloths for £1.00 so have many on the go now. As for the HD was, i use the damp sponge that comes with the box set.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I personally use Meguiars Even Coat microfibre applicator pads. Exactly same as a microfibre cloth, but just in a handy pad format that allows even coverage and pressure. Seems to spread the product better as well.

In terms of the HD Wax - it generally comes with a couple of foam applicators which although a little flimsy and fiddly, work fine for applying the more solid nature of the HD wax. I've only ever used this product once mind you, and now either use Jet Seal 109 via. the aforementioned Megs EC pads, or Vix Concours wax via the love of my hands!

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
to apply my paint primer,polish and wax i use baby spongers from morrisons cost about a quid and are really soft

1 - 8 of 8 Posts