Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new to the site I bought my first EO st about 3 week ago now after a lot of hard graft! And love it!, and as I'm a perfectionist lol I want to get a bit of paint work done but have heard horror stories about the paint match any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i looked into this as my rear arch has had poor paint previously [looks like 1 of those dent doctor type repairs] took it round my mates whos a bodywork guy and we got the best matching colour swatch and tried the paint out on a side skirt end cap first and it was nowhere near
so let me know if you do any good as ive left it for now

·
Premium Member
Graham - mk2 stage 3
5,231 Posts
EO can be matched by any decent bodyshop. I'm lucky as I live within 2 miles of a genius who has sorted a dent and scrape on a rear quarter panel (that was done by someone backing into my car when it was parked) and it is totally invisible!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ive also got a small scratch that needs doing on the bottom of the drivers door, It happended on the way to the nurburgring last year when a ratchet strap flew of a lorry i was overtaking

Chris

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi guys If I need any work doing on my eo st I always go to gm Clements in alfreton the best guys in the business perfect match every time they do everything for me and my fam can never fault them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts