Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wondered if anyone could let me know the best plase to pick up a set of new spec eibach's? Got a set for my old
and really need some on my new one

Cheers!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(p1foofoo @ 15 Feb 2010, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi, just wondered if anyone could let me know the best plase to pick up a set of new spec eibach's? Got a set for my old
and really need some on my new one

Cheers!!!

got mine from Pumabuild £120 that included p&p cost with owner club discount, good price

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 15 Feb 2010, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very good price that, if you are lucky enough to know a Ford employee they are £86 IIRC.

^ if you work for ford motor co. i work for a ford dealership and we dont get as good a discount as them lol

p1foofoo: as your in hertfordshire give me a shout and i can get them for you for £107 all in.
drop me a PM.

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(geesta @ 16 Feb 2010, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How did you get discount? Did you order over the phone?

Cheers
Geesta

you can ring them over the phone and tell them your a member of this forum and they will give you a discount
on what ever you are buying

·
Registered
327 Posts
i dont think you can tell much difference from the standard springs, only difference is when
you push the car into the corner its so much better, no rolling or sliding. Fitting eibach is a must for the

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Hello just fitted mine the weekend was worried about the ride quality with them fitted but nothing to worry about.I would say that the is not that much different from standard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.