Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi any one no the best insurance company for under 25 year olds on re mapped cars

im with bell with a std st atm going to be costing around 1000 got insurance renewal comeing up in two months time and was also thinking about a re map in near future.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
well i shopped around for 2 months mate and all my quotes were around £700 without any mods. i tried greenlight and all the other sponsers on this site.but greenlight got it down to £450 with all mods for free thats map/down pipe/sports cat/system/induction/springs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(jonomitch87 @ 11 Feb 2010, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>greenlight were cheaper by a mile for me

22 years old - 3 points -> remap, cais, lowered, exhuast and several exterior mods - £960

thats a good price how long ago was that is that with club discount i also have 3 points

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(wolfie_4569 @ 15 Feb 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm 23, 4 years no claims and no points. My ST is standard and I've just done mine with privilage for £950

Thats about average for your age/car etc. You wont get much sympathy with them should you decide to mod the car though

·
Registered
592 Posts
I am 22 with 5year no claims, clean license standard ST and I am with bell £750 on bonus acelerator and about £860 if I went for the full year. (They matched admirals prices). The quote from Greenlight I got was £900 - £950 I think which isnt bad as I dont think they charge extra for remaps etc.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
QUOTE(lewis991 @ 15 Feb 2010, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am 22 with 5year no claims, clean license standard ST and I am with bell £750 on bonus acelerator and about £860 if I went for the full year. (They matched admirals prices). The quote from Greenlight I got was £900 - £950 I think which isnt bad as I dont think they charge extra for remaps etc.

One point have you declard your Panel filter in you sig to the insurance company, you state that your car is standard in the above text?

·
Registered
592 Posts
QUOTE(Rob @ 16 Feb 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>One point have you declard your Panel filter in you sig to the insurance company, you state that your car is standard in the above text?

Yep I certainly did, did that before it arrived, it was an extra £25 some of which is said to be an "Admin" charge.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Had a quote from privelidge for £850 with no mods, tried greenlight with all mods in signiture decleared, one additional driver for £787 ! i asked how much extra to protect my precious 6 years no claims and he said ill throw it in for that price no problem ! Top bloke

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
QUOTE(chrisyalex @ 27 Feb 2010, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Had a quote from privelidge for £850 with no mods, tried greenlight with all mods in signiture decleared, one additional driver for £787 ! i asked how much extra to protect my precious 6 years no claims and he said ill throw it in for that price no problem ! Top bloke

How can you have 6 year NCB if your only 21??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im 21 and got 4 years no clames green light quoted me 1372.70 with no mods and near a nuff 1600 with mods what the hell
how is evey one getting much better prices. any one no any better insuranece companys

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.