Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Not sure whats going on with Mountune at the moment, I have contacted them a couple of times and they have got back to me but it did take a whilst, dont seem to have anything in stock either, and when questioned say its still 5-6 weeks away, not sure now they can be busy if they wont promptly answer enquires and have very little in stock to actually sell!! I guess this investment issue is hitting them harder than they would like to admit, which is a real shame as they were fantastic when I went over there, ultimately as long as you are going to a reputable company who has undertaken the work before should should be fine.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Not sure whats going on with Mountune at the moment, I have contacted them a couple of times and they have got back to me but it did take a whilst, dont seem to have anything in stock either, and when questioned say its still 5-6 weeks away, not sure now they can be busy if they wont promptly answer enquires and have very little in stock to actually sell!! I guess this investment issue is hitting them harder than they would like to admit, which is a real shame as they were fantastic when I went over there, ultimately as long as you are going to a reputable company who has undertaken the work before should should be fine.
They are in serious financial trouble at the moment I believe mate. As for having nothing in stock, that's the norm for them these days.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.