Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what gauges is everyone using got the jdm ones and not 100 impressed with them. Looking at complete change depo or motor meter seems like an alternative.

Various reasons for change is oil pressure sensor has been replaced in less than 2k miles and all 3 gauges bulbs gone. On that note im told the jdm oil pressure sensor are top quality but for me they not lasting that long. Any alternative on the sensor.

Thanks

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They doo
I went with the pro sport gauges had them in my last focus and was still going strong after 5 years hence me getting them fitted to this one
View attachment 907299
They do look good but my oil pressure sensor plays up like rotten. Dont last 5 min surely should be lasting more than 2k miles and more than 2 years. I see you got the non peak ones which are alot cheaper. Them are the dual gauges?
Plus in all gauges my bulbs have gone so only partly lights up. As the jdm peak ones are nearly £100 compared to the dual ones £60

· Premium Member
1,107 Posts
they are dual, i must say ive never had a problem with sensors or bulbs going and my first st must of racked up a good 40k plus miles over the 5 years with the gauges with no problems, so yeh they should be lasting more then 2k miles and 2 years :unsure:

did you get your gauges from little devil ? have you contacted him ?

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are dual, i must say ive never had a problem with sensors or bulbs going and my first st must of racked up a good 40k plus miles over the 5 years with the gauges with no problems, so yeh they should be lasting more then 2k miles and 2 years :unsure:

did you get your gauges from little devil ? have you contacted him ?
Can you daisy chain these up so only one power source or if not how did you power them?

I have contacted him yes and very helpful but sensors are not warranty he said

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.