Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
whilst away in afghan im spending more through fleabay than i would on petrol back home..

i need to get back out to the checkpoints and stop using tinternet... just bought megs clay.towels.wax.lambs wool mit... booking in to gary for second service...might get eibachs
.. ive bought keyrings and all sorts of bumf.
missus is gonna kill me if the enemy doesn't
.. anyway cheers for all the info, best tenner ive ever spent.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Simo @ 26 Jan 2010, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What is this Internet you speak of? They'd never heard of it when I was in Sangin and Musa Qaleh

Chris

pull up a sandbag and il tell you all about sangin and mq from when i was here in 2006.... im in lash now and its remf central.. im not complaining though.. my son will be more than happy to see me again..

are you still serving simo?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
QUOTE(c6152 @ 26 Jan 2010, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>pull up a sandbag and il tell you all about sangin and mq from when i was here in 2006.... im in lash now and its remf central.. im not complaining though.. my son will be more than happy to see me again..

are you still serving simo?

Nah I got out in 2008. Was in Afghan from November 2007. It was horribly cheeky and I had more close calls than I'd have like to have in a whole lifetime.

Oh well, it's character building as they say

Chris

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
been doing this for12 years..i love my job.. 4 tours of NI, iraq, afghan, and ive been all over the place.

im really feeling it this tour though.. no amount of money can replace the time im missing with my boy. (8 yrs old and the funniest person i know). not getting out but am thinking a posting away is in order.

like i said in op, im spending loads on here.. just bought tyre dresser applicator!! grand plans for when im back, but i bet i cant be bothered,use once and then end up in the shed

ste

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.