Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
got to work this morning all was fine then got called into the office the gaffa had had a phone call saying to tell all of us to pack up and take your tools home and wait to here further info looks like the company many have gone into administration bad times

the car wont be going anywhere though even if it does get bad
made of stronger stuff than they are

got another phone call earlier today got a start monday good times

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Blimey mate thats not good to hear........ been there myself in the past.

Hope things look up for you soon mate !!

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
Jesus, you never know whats around the corner! Hope things get sorted out for you fella

Glad to see that the
is safe regardless

·
Registered
545 Posts
That's
fella! what do you do?what's the market like for your skills? hope you get sorted mate.

·
Registered
42 Posts
QUOTE(weSTie @ 8 Feb 2010, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>got to work this morning all was fine then got called into the office the gaffa had had a phone call saying to tell all of us to pack up and take your tools home and wait to here further info looks like the company many have gone into administration bad times

the car wont be going anywhere though even if it does get bad
made of stronger stuff than they are

Dear me not a nice situation to be in
what do you do for a living? Are you a tradesman?

Hope things work out, good on you for keeping the ST
youll only regret it if you sold anyway.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Sorry to hear this mate, i to had a bad year last year just about held on to the car though

Hope you get things sorted
best of luck,

Mark.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Sorry to hear about your situation westie, when one door closes another one opens,
I might get paid off on Friday when my boss returns from his holidays, as he was flying
over the atlantic, I rolled my/his lorry down a banking and its totally wrecked!

But hey if I get the bump from him, I'll get something else,
him !

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
/\ ouch!!! /\ not the best way to park a lorry,lol

seriosuly sorry to hear both of you may be loosing your jobs

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(kjw @ 8 Feb 2010, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's
fella! what do you do?what's the market like for your skills? hope you get sorted mate.
pipefitter/plumber mate its very quiet at the mo

·
Registered
414 Posts
Mate so sorry to here of the bad news feller. Hope something turns up mate. gutted for ya.
I have been there myself its not a great feeling. if u need anything ring me. I mean anything

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
what company do you work for if you dont mind me asking, im in that trade too, if you dont want to say thats fine just thought id ask

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Sorry to hear about your situation Gareth,hope everything works out for you mate

Jim G you have kept this recent mishap a secret from the troops,hope your boss is understanding

1 - 20 of 54 Posts