Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Some may remember me from some time ago, I had a black ST3 I bought from new, but after a great year of ownership was blind-sighted by part-exing her for a BMW Z4 Coupe.

Well the Z4 Coupe was a great car, but quite boring TBH. So I chopped that a while ago for a fiesta ST. Again a great wee car, but I want the Focus ST back!

So I have found a Ford dealer nearby who has a 2007/07 ST3 in black with 27k on the clock. I've got it with 12 months dealer warrenty (as well as remaining ford), 1 previos owner, great condition for £12k.

That sound like a good deal ?

Seeing it tomorrow and very excited about being back in the gang!

Jack

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(webbyst @ 6 Feb 2010, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Jack , i remember meeting you at the box hill meet !
back

Thanks chaps!

Hi Webby! Yea I remember you too, they were great those meets. Have there been any boxhill meets since?

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
welcome back mate. had a john terry moment with a bimmer myself (boring) on my second
now.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Well, i got my black 56 plate
for £11,500 with 10,096 miles on clock so you could do better if you haggle a little? And welcome!

·
Registered
165 Posts
My previous ST-3 is for sale at Cuff Miller in littlehampton. 29k on the clock, mint condition. Think they have it up for 12k, so you could try haggling.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes chaps, I forget what a friendly bunch you all are!

Sadly this one slipped through the net, still will be keeping my eyes peeled though!

I can totally relate stingy, stunning cars but dam they're boring.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Guys and Gals,

Thought I'd update this thread...

Still on the hunt for an ST3 I travelled 180+ miles yesterday to Newton Abbot to view a black ST3. It's a 56 reg with 37k on the clock. Its had three owners, has a full Ford service history, optional extas of Sunroof and visibility pack (I think as it has auto lights and rear view dimming mirror). Took it out for a good spin and was totally surprised with how "new" it felt. I mean it drove just like my last ST (which i had from new). Not sure what I was expecting but was totally happy with the ride and performance. (I couldn't stop grinning either!!).

Its coming with 6 months warrenty, having 3 wheels refurbed and some minor stone chips sorted as well as the expected valet. Mine for £10;995 and I pushed the book price part ex on my fiesta ST from £5600 to £6300 so very happy all in.

All going well I pick her up on the 12th June! Very excited and been a while in the making!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts