Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST-2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody , used to own a 2006 Electric Orange ST-2 years ago and made the daft descision to get rid of it but i,m happily back to ST ownership with a 2015 Focus ST-2 in Tangerine Scream , think i,m right in saying it,s a Mk3 Facelift but please correct me if wrong lol , look forward to enjoying the perks of the Forums once again , oh and no immediate plans for big mods think i,ll start off cosmetically with the cheaper items giving me time to save up lol
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Grille
Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Automotive tire
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST-2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a nice looking facelift example :)
There's no rule against showing your plate, it's just that many prefer not to.
hi Alb , thanks for the nice comment and info on showing the plate , private reg plate will be going on soon so won,t really matter lol , personally i don,t mind showing my plate info 😀

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST-2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Correct! DG65 MVM is the one for this, DG56 MVM is for a blue Toyota!
Indeed, I’m no car expert, but I can for a certainty the car in the photos above isn’t a Blue Toyota Yaris. Something not looking right here, @Tommy1963 might be best getting this checked out before you enjoy your ST too much. Fingers crossed it’s a genuine mistake on someone’s part, and not something dodgy.
hi Wayne , so great to see a few people noticed and well done to the eagle eyed in our community , it did indeed take me a couple of days to notice i was driving around on an incorrect number plate which correctly stated did in fact belong to a 2006 Toyota Yaris , totally the garages fault for the mistake or typo error but that wouldn,t have helped me much if i,d have gotten pulled by the long arm of the law , it should of course have been DG65MVM and not DG56MVM , what a **** up lol , got an apology and they changed the plates for new correct ones , once again thanks everybody for having my back , don,t mind showing the full plate info as the Tangerine Scream beast will have a new private registration on as soon as the paperwork arrives , oh and thanks for all the kind welcome messages , it,s good to be back ! 😀

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST-2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Probably come from Birmingham area :unsure:
hi mate , i,m in Ayrshire , Scotland and car was traded in locally , would be nice if anybody knew any information on the car ? don,t have the full V5 through yet to see previous owner,s etc. and don,t know if it,s had any mods done to it , presuming it,s standard form so far lol

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST-2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Nice one mate glad it’s sorted...it was said jokingly as Birmingham is car crime capital of the UK :)
If it boosts to 3/4 on the gauge its mapped.
hi Jason , yes i thought you were having a dig at Birmingham lol , glad i don,t stay in a big city as i,m too used to my small village and country surroundings , plenty of great uncluttered roads to fully enjoy the ST on , oh and yes bud i,m convinced it,s standard as never noticed it boosting that high , already got a list as long as your arm of things i want but usual problem of shallow pockets will slow the modding process down for some time lol , thanks again for your comments .
regards - Tommy 😀

1 - 8 of 8 Posts