Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 (65) ST-2 TDCi 185ps Estate in Deep Impact Blue
129 Posts
Welcome, car is looking good in those photos. Yeah, definitely a MK3 facelift. Looks like you're already on different plates to it's original, 56 is way too early for a MK3 Facelift, unless the plate maker did a typo and got the 5 & 6 round the wrong way :)

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Correct! DG65 MVM is the one for this, DG56 MVM is for a blue Toyota!
Indeed, I’m no car expert, but I can for a certainty the car in the photos above isn’t a Blue Toyota Yaris. Something not looking right here, @Tommy1963 might be best getting this checked out before you enjoy your ST too much. Fingers crossed it’s a genuine mistake on someone’s part, and not something dodgy.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
hi Wayne , so great to see a few people noticed and well done to the eagle eyed in our community , it did indeed take me a couple of days to notice i was driving around on an incorrect number plate which correctly stated did in fact belong to a 2006 Toyota Yaris , totally the garages fault for the mistake or typo error but that wouldn,t have helped me much if i,d have gotten pulled by the long arm of the law , it should of course have been DG65MVM and not DG56MVM , what a **** up lol , got an apology and they changed the plates for new correct ones , once again thanks everybody for having my back , don,t mind showing the full plate info as the Tangerine Scream beast will have a new private registration on as soon as the paperwork arrives , oh and thanks for all the kind welcome messages , it,s good to be back ! 😀
Hi Tommy, glad you managed to get the plates situation sorted, and that it turned out to be a genuine mistake, rather than anything sinister.
Enjoy your ST, look forward to seeing more updates of your ST journey and any mods, upgrades, etc you get done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts