Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST-2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody , used to own a 2006 Electric Orange ST-2 years ago and made the daft descision to get rid of it but i,m happily back to ST ownership with a 2015 Focus ST-2 in Tangerine Scream , think i,m right in saying it,s a Mk3 Facelift but please correct me if wrong lol , look forward to enjoying the perks of the Forums once again , oh and no immediate plans for big mods think i,ll start off cosmetically with the cheaper items giving me time to save up lol
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Grille
Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Automotive tire
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover

·
Registered
2015 Focus ST-2
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a nice looking facelift example :)
There's no rule against showing your plate, it's just that many prefer not to.
hi Alb , thanks for the nice comment and info on showing the plate , private reg plate will be going on soon so won,t really matter lol , personally i don,t mind showing my plate info 😀

·
Premium Member
2015 (65) ST-2 TDCi 185ps Estate in Deep Impact Blue
180 Posts
Welcome, car is looking good in those photos. Yeah, definitely a MK3 facelift. Looks like you're already on different plates to it's original, 56 is way too early for a MK3 Facelift, unless the plate maker did a typo and got the 5 & 6 round the wrong way :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome, car is looking good in those photos. Yeah, definitely a MK3 facelift. Looks like you're already on different plates to it's original, 56 is way too early for a MK3 Facelift, unless the plate maker did a typo and got the 5 & 6 round the wrong way :)
Correct! DG65 MVM is the one for this, DG56 MVM is for a blue Toyota!

·
Registered
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
2,341 Posts
Probably had the plates made at Halfords, most of their staff can’t tell their left from right, so I doubt reading is their strong point. 😆

·
Premium Member
2015 (65) ST-2 TDCi 185ps Estate in Deep Impact Blue
180 Posts
Correct! DG65 MVM is the one for this, DG56 MVM is for a blue Toyota!
Indeed, I’m no car expert, but I can for a certainty the car in the photos above isn’t a Blue Toyota Yaris. Something not looking right here, @Tommy1963 might be best getting this checked out before you enjoy your ST too much. Fingers crossed it’s a genuine mistake on someone’s part, and not something dodgy.

·
Registered
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
2,341 Posts
Yeah, I spent ages trying to get the spec and colour I wanted, I definitely think dark wheels suit ts better though.

·
Registered
65 eSTate in Frozen white
67 Posts
Nice car, welcome back.

Funnily enough I had a boss once that was involved in a car crash with his Leon FR. The front plate started "AD56" and the rear plate started "AJ56" and none of us noticed. It was only caught when the police attended the scene of the accident and pointed it out. No issue, the car was all legal and the lease company had made a blunder.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts