Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All

After some umming and ahhing, I took the plunge and took my car to Pumabuild (www.pumabuild.co.uk) for the following changes:

• RS Bonnet Vents
  • Gloss Black Grilles
  • Gloss Black Bottom Lip (painted)
  • Gloss Black Fog Surrounds
  • Gloss Black Rear Diffuser (painted)
  • Gloss Black Wing Mirror Covers
  • Black Callipers (previously red)
I also removed my grey side stripes and replaced my red borderd carbon letter number plates with plain ones.

I know the RS vents aren't to everyones taste, but I love them and think they look amazing. The effort that Alan puts into getting the vents exactly right is worth every minute (and pound!) - a real labour of love. Also the quality of paint job on all my plastic parts was second to none - really excellent service.

I was going to have a gloss black side stripe added at the same height as the door handles, but after seeing the car naked I've decided not to bother for the time being.

Anyway, here are some piccies, I hope you like:

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting White
Wheel Locking hubs Automotive tire Tire Vehicle brake
Vehicle Car Land vehicle Wheel Subaru legacy

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light
Tire Sky Cloud Wheel Car
Vehicle registration plate Car Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting

Loads more piccies can be found here: http://s721.photobuc...rls%20makeover/

Thanks for looking and big thanks to the guys at Pumabuild - I would defo recommend them to anyone considering similar work

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
Looks awesome Donna. i couldn't decide on the vents but after seeing yours,i must have them

Babygurl really does look super sexy now,and TBH i don't think u should bother with any decals...

·
Super Moderator
Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line Tech 230
8,092 Posts
Looking very very nice Donna
. Silver :ST:with gloss black looks really good . I am in the process of redoing the fog surrounds in Gloss and the front grills . The current satin ones are looking tired .Toying with the idea of a facelift diffuser on the rear i gloss as well !!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
welcome to the bonnet vent club
looking very smart and your right about alan, top bloke who really does a good job, i,m so glad i live 160 miles away or i would never be away from the place

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.