Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys according to the manual to activate the aux in with the dvd sat nav system i jsut press the button on the screen that says aux and then when i plug a device in it automatically switches to that device but for some reason mine wont and there is no other way to activate it. can anyone help as it would be really usefull as the girlfriend has so many songs on her mp3 player.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Are you plugging the device in after pressing the Aux button as it has to be plugged in before you press the button.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
volume up on mp3 player and yes i plugged it in and then pressed the button, the button is on the touch screen

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tried again but still cant get it to work, would all types of mp3 player work or would there be compatibility problems.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I am lead to believe that all MP3,4 and 5 player should work.

Sorry i can't spread any light as to why your is not working.

The only thing i can suggest is to try another player this way you will know what is a fault.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tried another mp3 player and still no joy, spoke to a audio chap in motorserv and he reckons that it may not be connected behing the glove box as the connection to the aux in is very sloppy so thats the next task for the weekend.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorted the problem, with the prefacelift denso sat nav system you must enter the menu while on cd and press the aux button, once done press cd again which will activate the aux in. plug in device and plays your tunes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts