Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, can you programme the drivers and passengers windows to open and close on one push? Currently the drivers only opens on one push but doesnt close. Ive read the manual and followed the steps but still nothing unless im doing it wrong, also global opening doesnt work either.

cheers lee

·
Registered
218 Posts
I thought global open and close was an optional extra you had to pay for?

My drivers window opens on one click but the switch is obviously different to the others and has an extra little click once pushed all the way down...i.e. closing, but not when pushed up

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh mines like that but from reading the section in manual about windows and auto windows, setting etc it sound to me that you programmed it as it resets if the battery is disconnected.

cheers

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
It is only the global closing windows that need to be reset after a battery / fuse removal as they need to be configured for the anti-trap feature. If you don't configure them then the one touch bit doesn't work and the work as per normal windows.

Global closing is an optional extra available on all 5 doors and the more recent 3dr (uk spec). If you went for keyless entry on either the 3 or 5 door then you get full global closing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts