Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all hoping you can clear something up for me have just been on the ford etis site and looked up my car and the minor features section it says that i have auto head lights , now here comes the question that are these's ?

·
Registered
280 Posts
QUOTE(david_txr @ 18 Nov 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all hoping you can clear something up for me have just been on the ford etis site and looked up my car and the minor features section it says that i have auto head lights , now here comes the question that are these's ?

I presume you mean WHAT are these, there the glass things at the front of the car,c
they light up to help you see & if your lucky enough there are some that do it automatically..

soz couldnt resist mate, check your owners manual it will tell you how to operate them, i'm just a mere manual on/off type

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Andy @ 18 Nov 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I presume you mean WHAT are these, there the glass things at the front of the car,c
they light up to help you see & if your lucky enough there are some that do it automatically..

soz couldnt resist mate, check your owners manual it will tell you how to operate them, i'm just a mere manual on/off type

my silly

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
If you have auto headlights there will be an AUTO setting on the on/off dial switch.... if theres no aut setting you aint got auto lights.... Personally I cant see why anyone would pay extra to have the auto lights and wipers, its not hard to turn your lights on and off is it, and my auto wipers drive me mad, they are **** and I really want good old fashioned manual wipers which I can decide how fast they go.... rant over lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok have just spoken to the dealership from where i got the car they confirm that it should have auto headlamps as per the etis site but because i did not order this car it was the dealership as it was a managers car for 3 months berfore i brought it there is nothing that they can do as you need to inform them with in 1 month .
I'm not that fussed that it has'nt got this fitted as someone said it's not to hard to flip a switch but it does go to show that they can make mistakes.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
QUOTE(mbaker @ 18 Nov 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>and my auto wipers drive me mad, they are **** and I really want good old fashioned manual wipers which I can decide how fast they go.... rant over lol

I have auto wipers and there is a dial on the stalk to adjust the speed, although it's not very sensitive.
Also have auto lights which I always use.. set to auto and leave .. not touched the switch since I got the car.. born lazy I guess lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
QUOTE(Davecl @ 18 Nov 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have auto wipers and there is a dial on the stalk to adjust the speed, although it's not very sensitive.
Also have auto lights which I always use.. set to auto and leave .. not touched the switch since I got the car.. born lazy I guess lol

Same here not moved the switch from auto since I got the car, Think its a great feature.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts