Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little note to see if anyone else is playing this game. I bought it the other day and i have not been able to put it down. Even Forza 3 and MW2 have been pushed to one side.

·
1,599 Posts
I played the original and loved it, if a touch repetitive. I loved the architecture and the climbing was superb. Is the new one a big departure or is it more of the same?

·
Registered
476 Posts
QUOTE(theboy @ 30 Dec 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a little note to see if anyone else is playing this game. I bought it the other day and i have not been able to put it down. Even Forza 3 and MW2 have been pushed to one side.

My little lad loves it to be honest...he completed the whole game in no time Lol excellent gameplay, graphics etc. Absolutely ace

I'm waiting on it coming out on PC then I'll give it a go
reminds me a lot of a game called Thief 1 and Thief 2 - just has better gameplay and graphics

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its similar to the first. But with added features like you have to earn money etc...

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
i have this game on the 360 and think its very good, much better than the first i think loading times are much better aswell u can lose alot of time on this game

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I played the first Assassin's Creed for the first time a few weeks back and didn't find it very interesting and got bored pretty quick. Should I give this one a go?

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
Yep im addicted to this one too! Only played MW2 once since i picked it up lol! Brilliant graphics and great gameplay! Finding all the bits and pieces is very time consuming though! I find it very reminiscent of Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some of the levels take some thinking. And climbing the viewpoints when you dont like heights is not funny

·
Registered
155 Posts
I bought this on Xmas Eve ( a wee present to myself as Im so generous)

Its pretty good with a bit of thought needed.

Has anyone done the level where you need to climb all the way up to the top of the Cathedral? I work at heights a lot and it had me sweating!

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
I got it for christmas when it was released but couldn't wait and played it straight away, with playing the first one there are quite a few things similar but with added moves and puzzle's to solve.

And the heights of some othe view point had me feely dizzy especially on top of the cross on the cathedral

The game (The Saboteur) I got to replace as a present is just as good and cant stop playing it even though the main game is comlpeted, it's a cross between earlier COD and GTA with plenty of stealth killing.

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
Very good game.

Makes you think a little, which is always good.

Sometimes I'm up for mercilessly imparting pain on people in COD MW2, and other times I'm up for a bit of "thunking" (but with the the odd assassination thrown in...
)

Completely agree about the "heights". On top of the cathedral gave me the willies.....

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Davieravie @ 31 Dec 2009, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I bought this on Xmas Eve ( a wee present to myself as Im so generous)

Its pretty good with a bit of thought needed.

Has anyone done the level where you need to climb all the way up to the top of the Cathedral? I work at heights a lot and it had me sweating!

Is that where you have to find the Assasins sarcophagus??? Thats the level where you have to make your way from one side of cathedral to other. Took some thinking that

Also how many feathers have people found? I have only managed 7

·
Registered
99 Posts
Bought this, along with the strategy guide, for my other half for Xmas. His mum bought him the first one as he hasn't played the first so he's busy with that one at the minute. Looking forwards to all the extras number 2 has (from reading the guide) like the different kinds of guides, how u can go to the tailors to get more pockets to carry more weapons etc

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah at the moment i am just walking around collecting treasure so i can buy paintings and renovate my Villa
With the odd asassnation just for good measure

1 - 19 of 19 Posts