Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
QUOTE(mrmetallica @ 25 Feb 2010, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>spotted asbo orange st southbury rd near morrisons heading towards enfield town.i was 2 cars behind.about 12.30 - 1.00

Think that was me! Mine has blacked fogs and black ST stipes? Just pulled out of Formula one from setting up my headlights after lowering. What were you in?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(p1foofoo @ 25 Feb 2010, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Think that was me! Mine has blacked fogs and black ST stipes? Just pulled out of Formula one from setting up my headlights after lowering. What were you in?

i was in my panther black st.i got all excited dont really see sts round here.couldnt see your car properly had a car in front of me

·
Registered
181 Posts
I live near stevenage but was on my way to see a mate as i grew up in Enfield by the hospital, still spend a lot of time down there but never see any ST's!
Mental note: must check my rear view mirror more

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(p1foofoo @ 25 Feb 2010, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I live near stevenage but was on my way to see a mate as i grew up in Enfield by the hospital, still spend a lot of time down there but never see any ST's!
Mental note: must check my rear view mirror more

was going to wave but the basterd in front wouldnt move

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.