Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Angled should fit easiest! But be warned whatever one you end up with they arent a doddle to fit!
Doesnt bother me its Carl at DS that will be doing it for me haha. Taking car to be lowered in a week/fortnight so will get this done at same time. Oh and also a splitter time from Mr RSParts Nick

I just want a replacement recirc valve to stop the whistle/whining and something that is more robust with increased boost pressure compared to the OEM part. I didnt want Forge because I dont want to faff with springs so it was either this or the Elevate. This ticks the boxes because I imagine I can buy this and get it fitted for same price as buying the elevate alone

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
Doesnt bother me its Carl at DS that will be doing it for me haha. Taking car to be lowered in a week/fortnight so will get this done at same time. Oh and also a splitter time from Mr RSParts Nick

I just want a replacement recirc valve to stop the whistle/whining and something that is more robust with increased boost pressure compared to the OEM part. I didnt want Forge because I dont want to faff with springs so it was either this or the Elevate. This ticks the boxes because I imagine I can buy this and get it fitted for same price as buying the elevate alone
Carl told me his favourite thing in the whole world is fitting recirc valves!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts