Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Lee,

Not really wanting this to be my first post on this forum but really have no other choice .

I completed and paid for an order 9 days ago , still have no shipping confirmation , and the last 4 emails this week trying to touch base have not been replied to.

I am getting more than a little concerned re the lack of communication, I have no idea where the staus of the order is, whether the parts have been shipped , whether there is a stock issue, etc.

I need some resolution on this ASAP

Vin

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Hey Lee,

Not really wanting this to be my first post on this forum but really have no other choice .

I completed and paid for an order 9 days ago , still have no shipping confirmation , and the last 4 emails this week trying to touch base have not been replied to.

I am getting more than a little concerned re the lack of communication, I have no idea where the staus of the order is, whether the parts have been shipped , whether there is a stock issue, etc.

I need some resolution on this ASAP

Vin
tried ringing Lee buddy?

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
What is it you have bought?
It is possible they have stopped for Xmas break, but I would have thought it would say on their website.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Geoff,

I'm in Australia , time zones are a bit of a juggle.

Emails work way better for all involved , and the last 4 since completing the order have not been replied to as mentioned.

Juts hoping to get Lee's attention here.

Andy,

The order was completed 9 days ago tho , they maybe on a break now but usually you would get a autoreply if that was the case.

Nothing listed on the webpage re X-mas / New year shutdown.

Cheers

Vin

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Geoff,

I'm in Australia , time zones are a bit of a juggle.

Emails work way better for all involved , and the last 4 since completing the order have not been replied to as mentioned.

Juts hoping to get Lee's attention here.

Andy,

The order was completed 9 days ago tho , they maybe on a break now but usually you would get a autoreply if that was the case.

Nothing listed on the webpage re X-mas / New year shutdown.

Cheers

Vin
I wouldnt worry about it buddy now you've posted, Lee is on here quite regular so you should get a response on here pretty quickly.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I would have thought they closed for xmas mate or skeleton staff. But this should have been on their websiIe. Ive emailed Lee a few times this week but no response.

I wouldnt worry to much mate but I know what its like when you order something you want to know whats happening at the very least.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well hopefully one them manages to contact me re the order, there wouldn't be too many Vin's from Australia waiting on bits... ;-)

·
Vendor
1,085 Posts
Hi Vin i have been off since wednesday (the only 3 days i have had off all year) im just answering my emails now so will get a response to your email very shortly and let you know whats going on. Although we were officially still open we only had a few members of staff here taking calls so kinda catching up everything now. Apologies again for the delay.

·
Vendor
1,085 Posts
Hi i have just replied again via email not sure why the one i sent on the 24th did not get to you but it should be there now please check again and let me know that you have got it please.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Lee,

Not sure what happened to that email on the 24th, I'll put it down to the silly season black hole.. :)

Thanks for following thru over the X-Mas break when most if not all have logged off until the New Year , very much appreciated.

All the best for 2013.

Vin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts