Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone here has had any work done from clyde wraps, looking to get a quote for wrapping my roof and mirrors but so far the customer service has been awful. No response to my email enquiry last thursday and today I phoned and gave them all my details and the guy said he'd phone me back in an hour with a price and never called.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have emailed the owner of clyde wraps to complain about the
service I've had so far and have given him a final chance to give me a quote for some work so will be interesting to see if I get any response.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Yeah im with davlorn. Infinity wraps is yer boay. They are doing a deal atm somthibg like 80 quid for roof and 40 for both mirrors

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Yeah its good. Add them on fb, they seem to be extremely busy all the time and i have been to cruises and seen their demo car which was a golf with 3 full wraps. I got quoted 850 for an entire wrap in ultimate green which I thought was amazing.... Didnt want it just wanted to see their prices for a not so common colour.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is a great price, I left a message with them today so hopefully will get a call tomorrow. Clyde wraps quoted me £300 for the roof B pillars and wing mirrors, that is awfully steep.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Good quality vinyl from 3m or avery is around £25 per metre, 850 isn't going to get you a good job when there's 600 worth in materials . A focus takes 8m each side!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good quality vinyl from 3m or avery is around £25 per metre, 850 isn't going to get you a good job when there's 600 worth in materials . A focus takes 8m each side!
Good point lol. What have you had wrapped and where from if you don't mind me being nosey!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow what colour is that? Never seen it before. Looks awesome and can't be many others with it either.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I know the Infinity Wraps staff personally and I can asure you they use proper 3m vinyl. The cost varies depending on what you want from it. For instance basic gloss wraps are far cheaper than matte or pearl effect.

Infinity just don't charge over the odds for labor like most other companies seem to. I have had my roof and mirrors done by them, both great quality and excellent service. I've also been there while they have wrapped various cars including a Range Rover Revere. The lengths they go to for the money they charge is extraordinary.

·
Registered
425 Posts
My cousin used Clyde wraps and it was a shocking job they did. Scratch and cut marks all over the car. Car was new and taken to them to do the roof. He has been fighting to get money back and they kept fobbing him off. He got his money back but had to go to court to get it back. So because of this i wouldn't recomend them.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My cousin used Clyde wraps and it was a shocking job they did. Scratch and cut marks all over the car. Car was new and taken to them to do the roof. He has been fighting to get money back and they kept fobbing him off. He got his money back but had to go to court to get it back. So because of this i wouldn't recomend them.
I'm not going near them. No response from anyone so I phoned again and gordon quoted me £300 for the roof, wing mirrors & B pillars. That's too expensive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts