Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Still looking around at ST's to find the best deal and spotted a Perf Blue ST2 (AF07 NNT) with club stickers at Pace Motor Company near Witney (couple of minutes away). Done 16.5k and they're asking for just short of £12k and seems to have only had one previous owner who must have been on here...

Also seen a GGR 300 ST3 at Kernahans (OV56 WHW)... now I'm personally a little bit sceptical and I'd prefer to buy standard and do my own mods, but has anyone got any thoughts on the GGR system? Does the GGR300 include a turbo-back or just cat-back? The fact the car is red also has my attention... I REALLY would like a red ST...! I could be talked into it, but like a lot of things I worry I might be buying something which has been abused...! Haha. (Never really truly know with any though!)

Intrigued as I'm looking at popping out this weekend to check out some more examples.

Cheers guys!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hiya mate, ive litterally just bought the perf blue ST AF07 NNT but its done 50k now! its had quite a few mods two.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very nearly purchased that car last month from Kidlington Ford but pulled out on the day of collection - Where did you purchase it from? - May see you round Oxford?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah i bought it from kidlington Ford, im not in oxford much but sometimes pop up too the park and ride just outside kidlington.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts