Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to decide on a remap for mine, but would love to get a ride in a remapped car first.

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
QUOTE(mikeh @ 17 Jan 2010, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Trying to decide on a remap for mine, but would love to get a ride in a remapped car first.

I used to live in carisbrooke for a while, but believe me you want a remap. It will put the biggest smile on your face.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I'm set on a remap, but trying to decide on what to go for.

I'm tempted to go for the cheapest - dsci lite (Race tune), that way I've got the least to lose, and if I do decide I want other maps, it's a cheap upgrade.

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
QUOTE(mikeh @ 17 Jan 2010, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh, I'm set on a remap, but trying to decide on what to go for.

I'm tempted to go for the cheapest - dsci lite (Race tune), that way I've got the least to lose, and if I do decide I want other maps, it's a cheap upgrade.

loads of second hand handsets come up for sale on here. it will cost you a tenner to join but you'll save a lot more then that.

If your car is standard any of the main remaps will be fine.

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
Didn't Danny (ex-Dreamscience) "emigrate" to the Isle of Wight?

Or wasn't he from the IOW?

Or did I just make all that up?

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
QUOTE(choccymonster @ 17 Jan 2010, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Didn't Danny (ex-Dreamscience) "emigrate" to the Isle of Wight?

Or wasn't he from the IOW?

Or did I just make all that up?

Wasn't his user name "Younger"
, if that's him I think he was from the IOW and I swear he moved back down this way. Only bummer is that he sold the
and he hasn't been on the site for many a month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts