Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah basically i want to go back to see if it stops my esp issue due to bluefin stage 2 and k&n induction kit gen2

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Ok plug into pc open bluefin program, go to my remaps, pick stage 1 and wait for it to transfare to handset then plug into car and remap.

·
Registered
253 Posts
you have to find them on your computer i saved mine to the desktop so i know exactly where they are, ive got the esp fault aswell with bluefin and k&n i dont get management light but i know its my airflow meter gone, if its just esp light showing the bluefin wont read it untill the management lights up

·
Registered
253 Posts
connect the bluefin then left side of the my bluefin there should be a symbol like 3 windows together click that then find your maps click should then open another box and say stage 1 2 3 3+ click which ever you want then should load on the handset

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
update the bluefin desktop to the latest version .
the click on the little cog button and browse to the map files you downloaded off the forum. one is a .mod file the other is a .bin file. You have to unzip them first!
im going to write an updated how to version very soon!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
right so here we are, they are saved and unzipped in my c drive and it says 'this file is not designed to work with this bluefin' on both of the files?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts